Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Search engines dedicated to copyright infringement - 03/17/2013
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wijfcjnw25Q/UTrH3b03eAI/AAAAAAABgwM/gfQxkaRJKVM/s200/The%20Economist%20Audio%20Edition%20Match%209th%20-%2015th%202013.jpg

Copyright infringement is hugely profitable for everyone except the authors of the content which is being infringed and monetized. For more information, please visit www.copyrightalliance.org and www.thetrichordist.com Unscrupulous opportuni sts take advantage of the i gnoran ce of the masses to cite Google as their inspiration, presumably in the belief that, if Google does it, it must be legal. Here are two enterprises that, in my opinion are dedicated to copyright infringement because they s peciali ze in directing their Members and Users to where illegal downloads can be found.  DISCLAIMER :  E bookScam ( not its real name ) .com is a search engine of ebooks on the Internet and does not upload or store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites much like how Google works. Note: FREEBIESCAMMER ( not its real name ) does not host any files to items listed. We simply index file links we have found on other websites on the web (similar way to how Google works!). They are wrong, in my opinion, and should not be imitated or followed. See http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/cpquery/?&dbname=cp105&sid=cp105v6n3H&refer=&r_n=hr796.105&item=&&&sel=TOC_60600& Google is a Search engine that locates all sorts of information. It does not discriminate. It is automated. It does not select which images, blurbs, and links to show, and it does remove infringing links in response to lawful notices from copyright i...

Search engines dedicated to copyright infringement

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy