Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Waitin on spring - 03/08/2013
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yHLbBcLHTdM/UToUgR8S_sI/AAAAAAAABag/swcc-uEy8OY/s320/Jan_24_2013_047.JPG

This is a slow time of year for me. I have been trying to enjoy it but... I must admit I find it difficult. When things are slow business wise that means finances are pretty tight so it's not like I'm out every night painting the town red. As a commercial artist I rely on retail and this is the slowest time of the year for retail. So I'm feeling the pinch but I just pull my belt a few notches tighter and make do. What I am supposed to be doing this time of year is making lots of stuff for when things speed up in the late spring. Thats when I can expect to see my life pace pick up a bit. For right now I am just at home day after day" makin stuff". It becomes a little daunting as one day begins to blend into the next. Because I work from home and I have opted not to do the winter market for the last month before the open air market starts my job is just create art, art and more art. I don't schedule myself to work in certain field for distinct periods of time. I just drift organically form one type of art to the next. It's all very stream of consciousness. I live alone there is not restrictions to my time or space to work. In my life art is everywhere and all over everything. Quite literally. I found spinning fiber on my cat, and in my oven. I have set up a new work area in my living room. I tried having a nice chair there for visitors to sit in. You know what I mean, to create the intention of having social engagements, inviting the possibility of visitors in my house. I had a...

Waitin on spring

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy