Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Goodbye - 02/21/2013
Greetings Readers,            After much thought and deliberation I have decided to let this blog stand. It has not been a easy choice as I have been blogging here for quite a while, but I feel that with the new direction that I am going in I want to go back to the beginning and start out with something new, fresh and different. I have loved my time here and hooked up with some amazing artists along the way, likewise I really appreciate the fact that you have stuck with me all through the ups and downs of the past few years. Your comments and thoughts have inspired me and helped me on my creative path, and I have had much fun with it all, so a big thanks to you all.         The past two weeks have been spent packing up and posting my pencils out and now they have all gone, and I am left with my graphite pencils ( a gal will always need those ) my most beloved Sharpies and other assorted pens along with my Wacom Tablet which will be my creative tools of the future. I take great comfort in knowing that my pencils have gone to other artists, and that they will have a good home and many hours of happy use. When I initially made this decision I have to admit to shedding a few tears, feeling a tad sorry for myself and a bit sad but that has been replaced with excitement, positive thoughts and a sense of trepidation as I step into a new phase of my creative path.      I wish you ...

Goodbye

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy