Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

A New Era - 02/09/2013
Greetings Readers,          Since my last post it has been a very busy week packing and wrapping up my pencils/paper ready for posting, as after I sent an email to UKCPs to let them know that I was selling my stock on and I woke up to an influx of emails from members wanting to buy my bundles. It was literally a first come, first served basis and I am so happy to say that I have more or less sold it all. It really means a lot to me to know that they have gone to other CP artists, some starting out and some more seasoned and I wish them all much fun and experimenting when using them, my thanks to UKCPs also for kindly posting my email out to members. I still a little sad about the changes I am making but really excited as what is to come, and my sketchbooks have been in full use with lots of ideas to covert into digital art and new pen works as well. Having said all of that I have kept back a wooden boxed set of Derwents Artist pencils and some Coloursoft, simply because the the boxed set was a gift from my dear hubby when I first started out drawing and I do intend in still using CPs in conjunction with my pen work but on a lot smaller scale and not often as I usually do.        I do have a dilemma now as what to do with this blog ? I am loath to let it go as it has been going on for a while and I have quite a good readership, but I feel the title and blogspot address wont reflect the new nat...

A New Era

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy