Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Digital Drawing Update - 01/25/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-52dY_jhc2s0/UQKM8HmI_nI/AAAAAAAAEUg/ampYvT5Ugh0/s640/Capture_3b.JPG

Greetings Readers,            Finally the snow has started to melt down here in the South and have to say that I am glad about that, as I don't enjoy it as much as I did as a child, however like most dogs Blue loves it and cant wait to get out there and roll in it, just like she does on the sand.          Since my last post I have had a third course of stronger anti biotics and different to the other ones in that these target bacterial infection, which have helped so am hoping by next week that I will be all clear. I cannot remember having anything like this since I gave up smoking in 98, as previous to that I had constant chest infections which smoking was a huge contributor to and one of the reasons why I gave up....no regrets there!          As you can see above I have a little update on my digital drawing, still love doing it and am slowly getting to grips with all the tools and stuff. I do see many mistakes in this and perhaps if on paper I would have to bin it and start again, but here I just use my eraser to make the adjustments, so easy really. I am not looking to create a exact reproduction of her, so am using a bit of artistic licence to create all that wiry fur around her face, and I might even add a little colour to her eyes yet.        A word about spam comments here, which since disab...

Digital Drawing Update

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy