Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Something old, something new - 01/19/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_GWUA3ubn_w/RcJt41xc62I/AAAAAAAAABI/9TfTsIeeFGk/s320/doll_edit7.jpg

I had the most blissfully lovely holiday season. Really grand in spite of my health being not quite all it could be, that really made all the wonderful potlucks n people events so much sweeter. I'm ever so grateful for my friends and family who created all the joy in my holiday season. I cooked the Christmas turkey this year! Mum cooked part of the trimmings and all was brought over to my apartment and everyone ate Christmas dinner at my place. And my friend Zoe too. Everyone complimented me on the grandeur of my real and somewhat large Christmas tree. I bought it just for the kitties and dragged it up the four flights of stairs to my apartment and put it up all for them. I even had special shatter proof kitty Christmas tree ornaments. They were in absolute ecstasy over the tree! Just nuts from it! They could not believe that I brought them home an entire six foot Christmas tree and that they could do anything they wanted too do it. They even tried to climb it. Eat it. Paw it. Claw it. Bat it. Sleep under it and use the tree skirt as a magic carpet slide. It was great. I loved watching them. I loved staring at the tree. I placed the ornaments for me near the top and made sure they were not ones that were to fragile! The fragile ones stayed in their boxes this year. I went out dancing for new years eve. Kinda fun. Stayed out till 5:30 am. I don't think I have done anything like that in decades. Gotta laugh at myself. So I went out all night. It was a challenge, ...

Something old, something new

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy