Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

First Digital Piece - 01/14/2013
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3PwOH4y86YQ/UPQmWlvoTLI/AAAAAAAAETs/9aPHm7KTcKc/s400/Capture.JPG

Greetings Readers,         It is the start of another week and by the looks of things a snowy, cold one, time to get the big boots out and keep wrapped warm.         I am now on a second course of anti biotics and still very under the weather, I am not sure that this lot are really doing any good, so it will probably mean another trip to the doctors and an xray to make sure nothing else is going on. Apart from that I have managed to make some changes to the blog, nothing too major and to upload my very first digital drawing which you can see above. Of course it had to be a dog, and what a better choice than Blue, however with all that scruffy fur it has been a steep learning curve in getting used to the different types of pencils one can use. I really like ArtRage  there is so much one can do with it and the forum is full of friendly helpful people. I do also  have Corel Painter Essentials 4 that came with my Wacom tablet, but I have not really explored that program too much, so that is another thing for me to play with.                 

First Digital Piece

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy