Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Last Craft Fair Yay!!! - 12/07/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S_mNySCCKpQ/UMJnaB8PC4I/AAAAAAAABY0/HCWmVeXhaPI/s320/dec_1_018.JPG

Last craft fair of the season tomorrow! Yahoooo! I'm looking forward to it. I have six hats ready for it. I added a flickr badge to this thingy here so if you look to your left you will see pix from my flickr account! Weeeerrree there are pix of the hats! I quite like making hats. I think the part I love the best is when I lay all the fabric out and chose the pattern the fabric and the lining. There is a certain joy to seeing it all come together to but I love the act of thinking about it with all the possibilities and all the decadence of the fabric and the lining just laying on the table in front of me in folds. I have been struggling with my health. as usual. Blahhhh!!! It never ends. I feel quite annoyed with the whole thing just now. I've been having complex partial seizures and it's making my eyes act up n one side of my face. It's to ghastly boring to go into detail explaining it much but I have no GP and my psych doc was of...

Last Craft Fair Yay!!!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy