Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Monday blues - 11/26/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BGtif6LWAEE/ULQrulY2KfI/AAAAAAAABYI/MXH6wxcE5Xo/s320/alan_lee_faeries_selkie_med.jpg

I'm so tiered today. I had insomnia last night. It really took the starch out of me. I started having complex partial siesures from being so fatigued then today I had one big grand mall and two small ones. I think I have been lax in taking my siesure meds and that may have caused the problem but I am never sure. I had that virus. And it is craft fair season. So much to do. I've been doing lots of social stuff too. Well... lots for me. Not perhaps a lot by the standards of others as I tend to spend lots of time alone at home making art as a way to keep my brain excersised so I don't have siesures as much. Went for spaggetti dinner at the church tonight and could barely keep my eyes open. I cut five hats. Three cloches and two fedoras. I have the last craft fair I am doing this season coming up this weekend. I am so exhausted. I would like to spin and make batts too. My studio is devoted to hat making right now. I have three dolls half f...

Monday blues

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy