Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Guest Post Experiences From Twitter: RIXSHEP on Cons and RPG - 11/20/2012
https://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=rereadablebooksr&l=ur2&o=1

On scifichat on twitter, in September, we set a topic for convention experiences for the following week, and one of the more interesting twit-folk @rixshep found me on Facebook and gave me the following information to relay during the next week's chat -- when he would not be able to attend. Since RPG and especially online RPG, Star Trek, with a counterpoint undertone of my own Sime~Gen Novels, are going to become an ongoing topic on this blog next year, I wanted to give you these URLs. ---------QUOTED EXCHANGE FROM FACEBOOK---------- Howdy, Ms. Lichtenberg! I know I don't get to scifichat as much these days, or to your blog page, as much as I would like. Probably won't improve much in the near future. But, considering next week's scifichat topic, I wanted to pass some items along to you, that I thought you might appreciate. Back when I had a lot more time, I used to do a lot of role play on a site known as The Keep. Chat based stuff...

Guest Post Experiences From Twitter: RIXSHEP on Cons and RPG

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy