Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

What a day! - 11/19/2012
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YPgKXxGPFuw/UKqyZkSwssI/AAAAAAAABXc/cBE5CLOF_XA/s320/nov_19_2012_009.JPG

Today is a red letter day! First I went out and picked up my check from Eccosentials and put it in the bank then I picked up my new shoes see... then I went to the thrift store and it is all the clothing you can stuff in a shopping bag for ten dollars all day today. I can stuff a shopping bag pretty tightly if I do say so myself. I went to my Mums n had cheese toast n coffee we had a nice chat n my Dad n my brother are going to come by and move the double freezer out of my storage room so I can convert it into a lil workshop/storage space to compliment my studio. That's not all! More good stuff came today in the post. My beloved Auntie Paulie sent my a crafty Diva care and feeding support package in the post. A huge box prepared by him and his sister Jenny.She is so sweet and I think Paul must be the most charming sweet man in the whole world, he's my Paulie toes. You should see my care package. It's just choker block fu...

What a day!

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy