Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
Artist's Blogs Webring - Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts

Forums     Login   Signup

Artist's Blogs Webring

Manager: wittfoto
Are you a creative person? Then you are an artist! This ring is for artistic webloggers who want to share their thoughts, feelings, creative works with others. If you're a visual artist, musician, creative writer, or just want to share your artistic aspirations, JOIN THIS RING!

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

wip - 11/15/2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0JsAu0v8hpw/UKVLxmJha1I/AAAAAAAABW4/iPNJa4ZQkpc/s320/november_15_005.JPG

I've got a craft fair coming up and I'm trying to take it easy cuz I have a virus working it way out of my system and I'm very concerned that I be able bodied for the show this weekend. So I've been spending a lot of time on my new puter doing things. I updated my flickr with some wip photos. I haven't done that in a while! Got three new art dolls on the go and a fourth one incubating. I love making art dolls. It makes me giggle. This is Crabstock and this is Blue   this is poor little no name sot... he needs a name. Sooner or later I've gotta invent a name for him. I'm also working up a Lapis Lazuli and Ruby bracelet for my friend. It is constructed in the style I learned from Eni Oken tutorials. I have found the things I learned from her website extremely useful. I've got one hat knit and another on the needles. I've had to stop knitting to spin more yarn. That's a bit of a bummer. But it's going to be a beautiful hat. Pointy I t...

wip

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy